TEN RULES FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER TO MAIL TO YOUR RELATIVES
1. Don't get in line asking questions about the food.
Ask one more question and I will punch you in your mouth,
- Who made the potato salad?
- Is there egg in it?
- Are the greens fresh?
- Is the meat in the greens turkey or pork?
- Who made the macaroni and cheese?
- What kind of pie is that?
- Who made it?
knocking out all your front teeth so you won't be able to eat anything.
2. If you can't walk or are missing any limbs, sit your butt downDinner time is not the time for you to be independent.
until someone makes your plate for you.
Nibble on them pecans and walnuts to hold you over until someone makes you a plate.
3. If you have kids under the age of twelve, I will escort their little buttsThey are not going to tear my house up this year. Tell them that they are not allowed upstairs
to the basement and bring their food down to them.
until it's time for Uncle Butchie to start telling family stories about their mommas and papas.
If they come upstairs for any reason except that they are bleeding to death,
I will tear their butts up and you better not ask why!
4. There is going to be one prayer for Thanksgiving dinner! JUST ONE!We do not care that you are thankful that your 13 year old daughter gave birth to a healthy baby
or your nephew just got out of jail. The time limit for the prayer is one minute. If you are still
talking after that one minute is up, you will feel something hard come across your lips and they
will be swollen for approximately 20 minutes.
5. Finish everything on your plate before you go up for seconds!If you don't, you will be asked to stay your greedy butt home next year!
6. BRING YOUR OWN TUPPERWARE!!Don't let me catch you fixing yourself a plate in my good Tupperware knowing
that I will never see it again! Furthermore, if you didn't bring anything over,
don't let me catch you making a plate period. And why are you making plates before
you eat? You never bring a dish or offer a dime do you?
7. What you came with is what you should leave with!!Do not leave my house with anything that doesn't belong to you.
EVERYBODY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A BODY SEARCH
COMING AND GOING OUT OF MY DOMAIN!!!
8. Do not leave your kids so you can go Christmas shopping at the mall.This is not a DAYCARE CENTER! There will be a kid-parent roll call every ten minutes.
If there is any parent that is not present at the time of roll call, your child will
be put outside until you come and get him or her. After 24 hours, I will call DHR!
9.Book your hotel room before you come into town!There will be no sleeping over at my house! You are to come and eat dinner and go home
or to your hotel room. EVERYBODY GETS KICKED OUT AT 11:00 pm. You will get a 15 minute warning.
10. Last but not least! ONE PLATE PER PERSON!!This is not a soup kitchen. I am not trying to feed your family until Christmas dinner!
You will be supervised when you fix your plate. Anything over the appropriate amount will
be charged to you before you leave. There will be a cash register at the door. Thanks to
Cousin Alfred and his greedy family, we now have a credit card machine! So VISA and MASTERCARD
are now being accepted. NO FOOD STAMPS OR ACCESS CARDS YET.
Y'all all have a real nice Thanksgiving now. Ya hear?